BLS Instructor Course
- Course Length: In person
- Time: Allow approximately 8-hour training.
- Regulations covered: AHA Curriculum
- Formats: In person
- Language: Available in English
Instructor Course Includes:
- BLS Instructor Course Fee
- Instructor Manual
- Instructor Provider Manual
- Essentials Key Code (non-refundable)
- Current/ unexpired AHA Provider card must be brought to class.
Book your appointment
The regulations covered for cpm, BLS, and instructor courses is American Heart Association
American Heart Association requires that you have the current Instructor and provider manuals for this course. The manuals must be present in the classroom. If you want the Hardcopy manuals or E-book , you must purchase DIRECTLY from an AHA vendor ( AHA Shop CPR, Worldpoint, Laerdal Medical, ect). Please order manual at least 7-10 business days prior to class to allow time for shipping.
Follow These Steps to Become an AHA Instructor
Complete an Instructor Candidate Application for the TC before enrolling in an AHA Instructor Course.
- Have current AHA provider status in the discipline for that Instructor Course and be proficient in all the skills of that discipline. Disciplines include ACLS, BLS, PALS, PEARS and Heartsaver.
- Successfully complete the Instructor Essentials Course for the discipline for which you are becoming an instructor, including both the online portion and the classroom/hands-on session.
- Successfully be monitored teaching within 6 months of completing the hands-on session of their Instructor Essentials Course (TC Coordinators may require additional monitoring, if needed)
Once you become an instructor, you will have access to the most current emergency cardiovascular care science, course updates, training resources and tools through the online AHA Instructor Network.
Register for this Virtual /Zoom Workshop, 2-hour Session.
- Legal Entity Registration
- Insurance Requirements
- Industry Tips
Limited Slots Available